How quickly plans change

I recently read a book called “Pussy” by Regina. It was a profound book for me. Now bear with me – the name can be a bit confronting for some, but hang in there, please.

This book was about tapping in to intuition. On one night, while doing my own form of meditation, I checked in with my “intuition” and asked a very simple question, which was “What should my next move be?” This question I asked about 3 weeks before finding out that my mom had stage 4 cancer.

The answer I got back from my intuition came within around 5 minutes. And the message was clear as can be. “Go away. Clear your diary. Go now”

Wow! I mean, how could I do that? I was in the middle of launching a new website. I had just launched my membership site, and now my intuition is telling me to clear my diary? How the hell was I meant to make that a reality!

Anyway, I decided to move heaven and earth to follow through on the advice from my intuition, although I had no idea why I was doing it, or what it was meant to be for.
So I began to plan my trip. I cleared my diary, and starting letting my clients know that I would be away until the middle of January.

I made plans to drive to Queensland. I would be leaving on the 25th November and I did not plan to be back until mid-January.

I was so excited about my trip. I would be travelling without my husband and sons. It would be my very first Christmas away from them.

So, when I received the call from my uncle, on the 19th November to tell me that my mom was in hospital, and I needed to make some decisions about her care, I had nothing to cancel. I was already available to drop everything and leave.

It was on the 21st of November that I left Australia, to see my mom. Just 3 days before I was due to leave on my epic trip across Australia. Now, here I was, flying across the oceans to reach my mother.
Did my intuition know that I needed to be somewhere so important that I would clear my diary for a nearly a full two months?

I totally believe in intuition, and I believe that everything happens for a reason. Had it not been for me clearing everything, I would have been massively challenged to come to terms with dropping everything.


I now check my intuition on everything that I do. Sometimes I doubt my own wisdom, and when I do, I find myself feeling like everything is too hard. 

When I follow my intuition, I am always guided to the best outcomes for myself and those around me. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finding Our Feet

Was I an enabler?